Handling of personal information
Aizu Higashiyama Onsen Tsuruga Higashiyama Sohonzan (hereinafter referred to as "our hotel") recognizes the importance of the personal information of customers and business partners (hereinafter referred to as "customers"), treats it with care, and In order to provide good products and services, we will promote the following initiatives and responsibly protect the personal information of our customers.
1.Compliance with laws and regulations The hotel complies with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations, as well as guidelines for the hotel industry.
system Regarding the handling and system of personal information, the hotel will formulate internal regulations and rules, and establish an organization such as appointing a person in charge within the hotel to build a system to comply with the protection of personal information.
3. Collection of personal information When the museum collects
personal information from customers, we will collect it to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose after clearly indicating the purpose of use and obtaining your consent.
4. Use of personal information When using
the personal information of our guests, we will acquire it in accordance with the provisions of the accommodation agreement, and will use it only within the scope of the following purposes of use and will not use it beyond the purpose.
(1) Provision of various services and other incidental responses
(2) Sending of various information from the museum
(3) Issuance of e-mail magazines and inquiries by e-mail
(4) Market research that cannot identify specific individuals , customer accompanying analysis, preparation and publication of basic data for conducting other analyzes necessary for management
(5) Reflection and response to customer opinions and requests for improvement and improvement of products and services
(6) Prizes , notification of winners/employees in public works and monitor campaigns, etc., provision of products/rewards, various responses to event planning
(7)provision of products/rewards, various responses to event planning /
management Communication, etc.
(8) Fulfillment of our obligations and exercise of our rights, as well as incidental responses
5. Ensuring Accuracy
We will take appropriate measures to keep the personal information of our guests accurate and up-to-date.
6. Security control measures
The hotel will strictly manage the personal information of customers, etc., and will take preventive measures and security measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
The hotel will provide education and training on the protection of personal information to employees and ensure that the contents are thoroughly known within the company.
8. Supervision of consignees
When using personal information of customers, etc., the hotel may entrust personal information to third parties within the scope of legitimate use. We will supervise our subcontractors and oblige them to strictly manage personal information.
9.Restrictions on third party provision
hotel will not provide or disclose the personal information of customers, etc. to third parties without the consent of the customer, etc., except as required by law.
of Personal Information Regarding the personal information of customers, etc. entrusted to the hotel, if the customer himself/herself wishes to confirm, correct, or suspend the use of his/her own personal information, we will do so reasonably and necessary. We will respond as quickly as possible.
11.Continuous review of the internal system
The hotel will continuously review and improve the rules regarding the handling of personal information and the organizational structure for implementing them so that effective and appropriate operation can be sustained. increase.
Tsuruga Aizu Higashiyama Onsen Co., Ltd. Tsuruga Higashiyama head temple
151 Oaza Ishiyama Aza Innai, Aizuwakamatsu City, Fukushima Prefecture
Representative Director Satomi Iriya